--- Bài mới hơn ---
Miêu tả cách làm bánh xèo bằng tiếng anh đơn giản Chuẩn bị nguyên liệu và cách làm bánh xèo bằng tiếng anh tại nhà 1. Ingredients *For the fillings:
Miêu tả cách làm bánh xèo bằng tiếng anh đơn giản
Chuẩn bị nguyên liệu và cách làm bánh xèo bằng tiếng anh tại nhà
*For the fillings:
- 1 lb pork (or chicken breast)
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 bag bean sprout
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 bun green onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 5 tsp vegetable oil
*For the batter:
- 2 cup rice flour
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 can coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1 can beer (or water)
- 1 mustard green
- 1 cucumber
- Vietnamese Dipping Sauce
– Cut green onions in half. Mince only the white part; chop the green part finely. Mince garlic cloves coarsely. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the batter ingredients until smooth. Add chopped green onions. Stir well. Let it sit from now.
– Thinly slice the pork and marinate with 1/2 amount of minced onion, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. ground pepper, 1/2 tsp. sugar, and 1/2 tsp. fish sauce. Mix up. Set aside. Marinate the shrimps with remaining minced onion, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. ground pepper. Mix up. Marinate for 5 minutes.
– In a saucepan, heat 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil on medium high heat. Add 1/2 amount of minced garlic. Sauté until fragrant. Add shrimps. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until turn pink. Place on a dish. Once again, add 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil into that pan.
– Add remaining minced garlic. Sauté and add marinated pork. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer on a dish with shrimps. Set aside.
– Heat a pan on medium high heat. Add 1/2 tsp. oil and swirl slightly to coat the pan’s bottom and sides. Stir the batter up and ladle it into the pan (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.) Swirl around the pan to distribute evenly.
– Then place cooked pork, shrimps, and bean sprouts on one side of the pan. Cover with lid and cook for 1 minute. Then remove the lid and cook for another 1 minute. Wrap up and remove the crepe. Repeat with the remaining batter and fillings.
– To serve: Take a piece of mustard green leaf. Place in a small piece of crepe along with fillings and cucumber slices. Wrap up the mustard green piece and dip in Vietnamese Dipping Sauce and enjoy.
– Or You can place the crepe into a dish; cut into bite size pieces by using a scissor. Cut mustard green into small pieces. Place in cucumber slices. Pour in Vietnamese Dipping Sauce. Mix up and enjoy!
--- Bài cũ hơn ---